• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion New York Comic Con Sketch Opp!!!

14 posts in this topic

I'll be attending the New York Comic Con next month, and am once again offerring a limited sketch opportunity; I have several blanks available, and will draw the character(s) of your choice, get them graded at the con, and ship to your location. Although I can't guarantee the final grade, all books are in excellent condition. Prices are as follow:

Single Figure (color): $125

Each Additional Figure: add $10

Simple Background: FREE

Detailed Background OR Excessive Figure detail: add $10 (this generally applies to a figure that takes up the entire cover and has a lot of detail/coloring work)

If you'd like me to use one of your blanks, I can do that as long as I receive them in the mail before September 27. Also, you do not have to be in attendance at the con to take advantage of this offer.

The price includes CGC Signature Series grading and shipping within the US (international is actual cost, PM me for details ) Paypal is preferred. Please use the personal option or add 3% if using the standard method. All payments must be received by September 27 in order to reserve your book. If you plan on attending the con, you still need to reserve your book from me via paypal, but PM me for your total cost.

Blanks I currently have available are as follows:

10 X-Men

Any books not pre-sold/pre-paid via paypal will be sold at the con.

To participate, throw up the :takeit: and PM me the details of what you'd like done.

Here are a few examples of recent work:

Single Figure, Simple Background - $125 graded and shipped to your door.

Batgirl2_by_MChampion.jpgMs__Marvel_by_MChampion.jpg

Single Figure, Detailed Background/Single Figure with excessive detail/Two Figures, Simple Background - $135 graded and shipped to your door.

jabba_the_hutt_by_mchampion-d2ygxbs.jpgRed_Sonja_Sketch_Cover_by_MChampion.jpggreen_scar_vs_silver_savage_by_mchampion-d2ygxg1.jpgold_man_logan_by_mchampion-d2ygxhi.jpg

2 Figures, Detailed Background - $145 graded and shipped to your door.

cap_and_black_widow_by_mchampion-d2ygxa6.jpg

I'm open to doing just about any characters you can think of. Comics, movies, TV, sports, etc. If you've got a special request, PM me and I'll let you know.

Here's some more samples of past sketch covers:

hulk_rage_by_mchampion-d2ygxcx.jpgpunisher_target_by_mchampion-d2ygx8u.jpgcap_vs_hitler_by_mchampion-d2xo20d.jpgcap_vs_osama_by_mchampion-d2xo1yt.jpgPlanet_Hulk_by_MChampion.jpgEnchantress_by_MChampion.jpgWWII_Captain_America2_by_MChampion.jpgBlack_Cat_by_MChampion.jpgDeadliest_Warrior_Round_1_by_MChampion.jpgMarvel_Zombies_Hulk_by_MChampion.jpgZombie_Captain_America_by_MChampion.jpgMarvel_Zombies_Spiderman_by_MChampion.jpg

You also can check out a gallery of my work here:

Michael Champion Gallery

Thanks!

Michael creates AWESOME work! (thumbs u On time and high-quality....

A recent addition to my collection. Forgive the photo glare, but wanted to share this here. (worship) The Star Wars bounty hunter IG-88

IMG_3300.jpg[/img]

Another masterpiece! (thumbs u The Unknown Soldier from the DC war comic genre. I asked Michael to show the Soldier in his civilian disguise as he penetrates into the heart of the Third Reich to take out der Fueher and his henchman Goering. And look at the grade on this DC Zero Hour comic :o

IMG_3301.jpg[/img]