• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I guess after 55 views no one can help.

39 posts in this topic

The thread was asking for pricing help which many member ask for help with as well. I guess I am tired of my threads never getting any replies. That is fine I was going to sell them here but I will cart them off to ebay with higher prices.

Start a thread in general. That will get the ball rolling. (thumbs u

I was one of the views, didn't have a clue as to how to help...but , you got a lot of views:) so think of it positively, people would have liked to help, but just didn't know the answers.

As for the sales threads...that happens to everyone. Just not always the right time or right items. :foryou:

So I have a thread up that gets not one post. I remove it and it now has 3 pages. What am I missing here? It's no big deal I figured it out for myself but I now wouldn't risk doing BIN here, I'll just do them at auction only. I was only going to offer them here first because you guys have such excitement over these particular books (WD, Invincible and Goon). I am not worried either way.

I was one of the views, didn't have a clue as to how to help...but , you got a lot of views:) so think of it positively, people would have liked to help, but just didn't know the answers.

As for the sales threads...that happens to everyone. Just not always the right time or right items. :foryou:

Same here I was one of the views ... but my pricing knowledge does not extend to Moderns. I buy moderns for reading purpose only and don't know that market. Like most others here, I didn't post anything in reply since I had no insight to offer :shrug:

Because....

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

It's Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly and a baseball bat

PeanutButterJellyTime_3.gif

There. Now it's perfect.

These posts combined = clear case of WIN.