• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery & Thor run on eBay!

5 posts in this topic

I have a nice run of Journey Into Mystery and Thor (listing on Sunday) up for sale this week. The run includes:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=silvermine&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Journey Into Mystery

#84 VG (2nd Thor)

#85 VG (1st Loki)

#86 VG (1st Odin)

#90 FN+

#94 FN+ (Thor vs. Loki)

#95 VF- (Cool Thor vs. Thor battle cover)

#96 FN-

#97 VG+ (1st Tales of Asgard back-up)

#98 VG+ (1st Human Cobra)

#100 VG+

#101 VF- (2nd Pre-Captain America Avengers X-Over)

#106 VF

#109 VG+

#110 VF-

#111 VF-

#117 VF/NM

#122 VF+

BID OFTEN and GOOD LUCK!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey Mel,

Nice auctions. I thought you said that you were out of JIM multiples. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Are you starting to break out some of the books from your personal collection now?

Cheers,

Ryan wink.gif

Hey Mel,

Nice auctions. I thought you said that you were out of JIM multiples. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Are you starting to break out some of the books from your personal collection now?

Cheers,

Ryan wink.gif

BUMP!!!!

Ryan,

Yes, I have started to pull out some of the "not so dear to me" and lower grade issues from my personal collection. Drop by the Toy and Comic Fair this weeked to take a look. FYI, I will also have some of my early FFs there (a near complete run from #6 - 20) that you might be interested in.

Mel