• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST A COUPLE OF CGC SS NOTHING MAJOR..REALLY..%PRICE DROP%

30 posts in this topic

Putting up for sale a couple of slabs to supplement my addiction. These books were keepers but due to a series of fortunate events ;) (gosh) I will have to sell these books in order to maintain chaos.

Board rules apply :rulez:, first :takeit: wins unless you've PMed me and we've agreed on a price, which in turn you will post the :takeit: anyway.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority w/delivery confirmatin, included in the sales prices.

Payment can be made via paypal, any other form must be discussed. And no Billy, I do not accept goats as a payment form.

BEFORE I FORGET.... I no longer have any Morning Glories # 1 first print. Someone bought me out :banana:

LET THE SALES BEGIN

SPAWN #76 GERMAN EDITION/VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY JIM LEE (THE SOLE CENSUS CONTENDER) ALSO EXTREMELY RARE $90

:gossip: I believe only 250 printed

SPW76.jpg

:takeit:

My daughter will really like this.

SPAWN #76 GERMAN EDITION/VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY JIM LEE (THE SOLE CENSUS CONTENDER) ALSO EXTREMELY RARE $90

:gossip: I believe only 250 printed

SPW76.jpg

:takeit:

My daughter will really like this.

^^ Thank you sir. I'm glad it's going to a good home :)