• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 1 and 14 set SOLD

4 posts in this topic

:takeit: rules the day, and I accept Paypal as payment.

The Surfer 1 is a 3.0 that presents decently. The first few pages are detached at the lower staple, but still secure

ssurfer160.jpg

This book is a shame. It looks NM, but has a NCB crease on the BC and color touch. Still, this is an amazing copy with great PQ; a few dots of ink will save you hundreds of dollars. I'll call this an apparent 9.0:

ssurfer14.jpg

I want $100 shipped in North America for the pair. I'm taking a major bath, since I paid $225 for the Surfer 14 as an unrestored book.

Thanks for looking!

The Surfer 1 is a 3.0 that presents decently. The first few pages are detached at the lower staple, but still secure

ssurfer160.jpg

This book is a shame. It looks NM, but has a NCB crease on the BC and color touch. Still, this is an amazing copy with great PQ; a few dots of ink will save you hundreds of dollars. I'll call this an apparent 9.0:

ssurfer14.jpg

I want $100 shipped in North America for the pair. I'm taking a major bath, since I paid $225 for the Surfer 14 as an unrestored book.

Thanks for looking!

:takeit:

ssurfer160.jpg

ssurfer14.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:takeit:

^^

Thank you! Thread closed.