• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

53 posts in this topic

First will be The Stuff Of Legend Boogeyman Edition Volume 2. The first one sold out immediately and commands prices over $100. The second volume is numbered to 150. I have 5 for sale for $25 each. The number you get will be different than the pictured one. All are 9.6 and up quality.

SCAN0070.jpg

How about an odd one for you Venom fans. This is an Italian Venom #0 PLATINUM. It is in all Italian. I have bought a couple of these and all Italians insist on shipping these in envelopes despite begging and pleading for a box, so it has spine creases. $20

SCAN0075.jpg

First will be The Stuff Of Legend Boogeyman Edition Volume 2. The first one sold out immediately and commands prices over $100. The second volume is numbered to 150. I have 5 for sale for $25 each. The number you get will be different than the pictured one. All are 9.6 and up quality.

SCAN0070.jpg

:takeit: ...of the and up quality lol

Alright, Gonna take my fat butt to the gym and then list some more stuff. Thanks for the purchases so far! Here's one for the road...

Ghost Rider #1-4 #1, probably in the 8.0 ish range, 2 and 3 in the 9ish range and 4 is probably a 6 due to a couple tears. $125

SCAN0081.jpg