• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyguy's last few books for sale. GA

10 posts in this topic

Did fairly well with the last sales thread. Figure I might as well try and unload what's left. FYI, ask prices are far below what I paid for any of these. Just want to sell 'em if possible.

:takeit: via thread or pm is fine. Time stamp trumps.

Prices include shipping in the US. International, Alaska, Hawaii pay actual charges.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Rangers 7 SOLD

RangersComics7.jpg

Wow 20 $275.00

Wow20.jpg

Action 108 SOLDCall it a VG, mostly for stains on the back cover. FYI-I had Joey press this to remove most of the spin eroll you see on the back cover scan. The front cover image is how the book looks today. Front represents quite nicely IMO with spine stresses being the most notable defects.

Action108.jpg

Action108back.jpg

Action 108 $225.00 Call it a VG, mostly for stains on the back cover. FYI-I had Joey press this to remove most of the spin eroll you see on the back cover scan. The front cover image is how the book looks today. Front represents quite nicely IMO with spine stresses being the most notable defects.

Action108.jpg

Action108back.jpg

Would a back cover stain bring it down that far? It looks MUCH better from the front. Just curious.