• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-Grade and Top Census Slabbed Indies! Crow, JtHM, Dawn, Sandman, etc

79 posts in this topic

Crow #1 (1st Print) CGC 9.8 SS

$900

Signed by James O'Barr.

Top census copy, and one of just 2 CGC 9.8 SS copies (which were both done at the same show). Tough, tough book in high grade.

crow-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

Congrats on the Crow #1 (thumbs u - you are definitely right about the rarity and difficulty of this one! I was the other person that got the 9.8 SS done in Chicago (JJ was suitably impressed when he grabbed my subs). Funny that we both got a 9.8 done at the same show! :o So for anyone that's interested (since mine won't be leaving my collection any time soon), this one is your one chance at this book!

Congrats on the Crow #1 (thumbs u - you are definitely right about the rarity and difficulty of this one! I was the other person that got the 9.8 SS done in Chicago (JJ was suitably impressed when he grabbed my subs). Funny that we both got a 9.8 done at the same show! :o So for anyone that's interested (since mine won't be leaving my collection any time soon), this one is your one chance at this book!

Very cool - congrats on getting a 9.8 on yours as well :applause:

Crow #1 (1st Print) CGC 9.8 SS

$900

Signed by James O'Barr.

Top census copy, and one of just 2 CGC 9.8 SS copies (which were both done at the same show). Tough, tough book in high grade.

crow-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

crow-1-cgc-9.8-ss-b-t.jpg

Good job on it and it keeping it high grade after getting it was SS by James O'Barr. (thumbs u I hope someone on here who is a Crow fan buys it :baiting: and you don't need to list it on Feebay. It is too nice of a book to get lost with their listings unless you can wait till the movie is out.