• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-Grade and Top Census Slabbed Indies! Crow, JtHM, Dawn, Sandman, etc

79 posts in this topic

Got a stack of high-grade slabs coming up for your perusal - I'll have raw books in a separate thread within the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

The fine print ...

• Shipping is a flat $10 in the US, and exact cost anywhere else.
  • Paypal, checks & money orders are happily accepted.
  • Time payments are an option as long as you contact me with the terms before hitting the "I'll take it" in the thread.
  • I don't keep track of whether a book has been pressed or not - if this bothers you, please feel free to assume that they have all been pressed.
  • If you're on the Probation List, in the Hall of Shame or I have you on ignore, please walk away.

Dime Press #4 CGC 9.6 (A)

$275

1st Hellboy prototype (and has the correct, updated CGC label).

Gorgeous book - I'm assuming the minor color touch is somewhere on the spine; I wasn't able to spot it prior to submitting this book to CGC :cry:

dime-press-4-cgc-9.6a-f.jpg

dime-press-4-cgc-9.6a-b-t.jpg

Dime Press #4 CGC 9.6 (A)

$275

1st Hellboy prototype (and has the correct, updated CGC label).

Gorgeous book - I'm assuming the minor color touch is somewhere on the spine; I wasn't able to spot it prior to submitting this book to CGC :cry:

Heck - that makes me cry even. :cry: