• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Never Ending Sales thread. Gold to Moderns, something for everyone.

485 posts in this topic

add this to my pile @ 20% off :D

Droids # 1 (NM 9.4) $20 in 2010 OS Guide in 9.2. $20.

You got it sir....I'll take a look around for Madballs, but I'm pretty sure the only ones I have are my personal copies....certainly one of the more obscure Star books.

Good News/Bad News:

Bad News: I won't be able to post more stuff this morning. I'll be back later tonight at 10:00pm or so with the rest of the books.

The Good News: the extra time will allow me to have more ready...on the slate will be the Silverhawks I promised, Misty, Muppet Babies, and some slabbed Star books as well.

Thread has been updated with what has sold.

Count Duckula is my nemesis...I keep hoping to stumble across an unread run in a dollar box somewhere, and it never happens!

Count Duckula is tough to find. I've got a #1 somewhere that I picked up when it came out.

Count Duckula is my nemesis...I keep hoping to stumble across an unread run in a dollar box somewhere, and it never happens!

Count Duckula is tough to find. I've got a #1 somewhere that I picked up when it came out.

I have a NM+ # 1, its the rest of the run that gives me fits.

Anyway, I should be starting this thing up in the next 15 minutes after all the scans upload. Can I get a roll call as to anyone out there on a Saturday night awaiting their Star Comics fix?