• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD to Edgerx

:eek: Probably need to list another book or two huh? A larger number will come tonight after I go catch the Bama game...so there will be some waiting :sorry: . On the plus side, I will have some beer in me, so maybe the prices will be better :devil:

Anyway, here is a fun little Christmas issue...Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday! Sold by a Sunday??? :wishluck:

Comic Cavalcade 13 CGC 2.0 CROW pages

:gossip: If you cannot make out the picture, you should know that it is taped the length of the spine and the label also notes a couple of pieces on the interior as well.

Asking Price $120 shipped

I'll have a double double with bacon and guacamole.

Now having said that I miss White Castle...

I would gladly have half the restaurants in town close for an In n Out Burger to open up. We always make a side trip when we hit Vegas or California :devil:

I have an In N Out around the corner.. (thumbs u

:eek: Probably need to list another book or two huh? A larger number will come tonight after I go catch the Bama game...so there will be some waiting :sorry: . On the plus side, I will have some beer in me, so maybe the prices will be better :devil:

Anyway, here is a fun little Christmas issue...Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday! Sold by a Sunday??? :wishluck:

:gossip: If you cannot make out the picture, you should know that it is taped the length of the spine and the label also notes a couple of pieces on the interior as well.

cc13.jpg

:takeit:

:news: Sold to Avalon! Thanks much (worship) and welcome to the boards :hi:

How about a cheaper book...along the lines of another drekky semi-key? What's that you say, we would love to see such low-grade goodness. Well verily, you shall have it (wait a minute this is a Spidey :doh: )

Amazing Spiderman 50 Fair/Good

:luhv: No GGA, but another Classic Cover :luhv:

Asking Price $35 shipped

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

Hey Kids...More stuff for nothing (OK, OK...you gotta buy to get it...but that's almost nothing right???)

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Avengers 21 VG+

cc13.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks much (worship) . Don't forget to grab a freebie at some point (more will be continually added as long as I am still posting books if you do not care for the couple that are already up (thumbs u

I would gladly have half the restaurants in town close for an In n Out Burger to open up. We always make a side trip when we hit Vegas or California :devil:

You had to brag about it, didn't ya? :frustrated:

Guess I am coming to AZ for a visit :wishluck:

You had to brag about it, didn't ya? :frustrated:

Guess I am coming to AZ for a visit :wishluck:

:wishluck: you buying?

That sounds good. I'll take a sack full of White Castle burgers. :cloud9:

I miss White Castle so much :( Krystal is the version down south...they are nice, but still not the same...

I had Krystal once....I swear if I ever had to choose between that and dogfood, Fido would be out a lunch. Nasty. :sick:

OK, I am off...will answer PMs, start a summary list (unless someone beats me to it :wishluck: ), and list more books tonight.

:whee:

Oh, one more thing... $1 each to the first five different people that give me a

Roll Tide!!!

:gossip: Big money, I know...your funds will be deposited to paypal, mailed, knocked off your total due, or sent by wire to your swiss bank account

Recap of whats still available:

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages - $275 shipped

Journey Into Mystery 84 Fair - $75 shipped

Action Comics 231 CGC 5.5 OWW pages - $80

FREEBIE - Buy a slab get a MiracleMan 7 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Marvel Spotlight 7 CGC SS 8.0 OWW pages Signed by Ploog - $75

Amazing Spiderman 50 Fair/Good - $35 shipped

OK, I am off...will answer PMs, start a summary list (unless someone beats me to it :wishluck: ), and list more books tonight.

:whee:

Oh, one more thing... $1 each to the first five different people that give me a

Roll Tide!!!

:gossip: Big money, I know...your funds will be deposited to paypal, mailed, knocked off your total due, or sent by wire to your swiss bank account

ROLL TIDE!! Man I miss AL..