• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

OK...housekeeping time....

Winners of $1 each are...

Tortoise

Broccoli Diesel

Flatrock

Avalon

EdgeRx

If you bought in thread, I will happily knock $1 off your total. If you want that dollar in hand let me know and I will mail or paypal ya (thumbs u

That leaves Tortoise and Flatrock...Tortoise, drop a line or post how you want to settle up (double or nothing on an NFL game tommorrow? lol ). Flatrock, I have picked up a few Supes from ya...want to just add $1 to my bill? hm

And the big winner for putting up with the abuse of this group of malcontents is Levi. Do not know if there are any books you will want in here, but if you see something how about you pm me first and I will knock 5-10 bucks off?

More books incoming... :D

I dont get a buck

I said go through the motions tide

no buck for me

Why would someone slab this you ask??? I do not have a clue...but hey, get a plastic coffin for your sub-good anniversary issue Superman :whee:

Superman 100 CGC 1.8 OW pages

:gossip: Be sure to check out the pic of the back...big, honkin' tape stain action :eek:

Asking Price $175 shipped

supes100a.jpg

supes100b.jpg

As promised earlier...the loss of the Gwen...sadness and angst once again abound in the Spidey-verse

Amazing Spiderman 121 F

:gossip: Be sure to check out the bottom of the picture...there are grabber holes/printing defects at the bottom of the book from when the comic was created (don't know what else to call them) and I am not entirely sure how to factor that into the grade :shrug:

Asking Price $80 shipped

asm121a.jpg

asm122b.jpg

Had this comic, sold it...and it magically found itself back in my collection several months later...silly impulse bidding :doh:

Myself and several others have found something unsettling about this cover...must get rid of it...torment me no longer Superman's Pinky Finger!!! :fear:

Superman 36 CGC 2.5 CROW pages

Asking Price $125 shipped

supes36.jpg

Earlier run Sheena and a -ton of cheetahs (both people and cats). Overstreet says this is the first Ghost Gallery story...guess that is a selling point, right? hm

Jumbo ComicsCGC 4.5 OW pages

Asking Price $90 shipped

jumbo42.jpg

Got the Hawkman 1 in a lot purchase. Main reason I did, but not happy with the copy. Cover is completely detached and first wrap is detached at one staple. :frustrated: Add in this undercopy of Hawkman 3 for a lot price...

Hawkman 1 Fair

Hawkman 3 VG/VG+

Asking Price $50 shipped

hawk1.jpg

hawk3.jpg

Obtained this in a trade from Tortoise...lucky for us, he ran it through a grading thread here on the boards...for those of you that want a summary the consensus was pretty even between a VG/F and a F- ...personally I go F- on it, but check the thread and see for yourself (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4047003&fpart=1

Fantastic Four 48 5.25 hm

VG/F to F-

Asking Price $200 shipped

ff48.jpg

Going to take a quick break...unfortunately no early DDs...got a couple of Golden Age Daredevil Comics, but no SA Marvel ones :sorry: Let me know if you want to see the completely unrelated GA ones though...

Got plenty of spideys, but do not know what you are looking for...narrow it down a bit for me...silver, bronze...low grade, high grade...was about to put a #13 in G+ up...does that fit the bill

As for GL books...I only have a couple of low grade raw books not worth mentioning and a 76 in 5.0 that I am not too eager to get rid of, but might be convinced to list hm

Back in five or ten guys...thanks for the suggestions and sorry I could not hook you up sl4ppy :(

Got plenty of spideys, but do not know what you are looking for...narrow it down a bit for me...silver, bronze...low grade, high grade...was about to put a #13 in G+ up...does that fit the bill

definately early very low grade silver age. love ditko, but already have a 13 :sorry: