• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC X-Men #121 8.5, ASM #17 3.5, Mad #5 1.8, more...

29 posts in this topic

This has been my first thread since returning to the boards, and it's been great so far!

Leon's Feedback Thread

PayPal, money orders, and personal checks are welcome.

All offers, trades and other suggestions will be considered :)

U.S. and Canada shipping included; other locations please PM.

PayPal ships ASAP.

I've used two scanners. One blurs the label text, but can scan the whole case. I'm really out of practice at this, but have already fixed most of my errors :)

Amazing Spider-Man 17 CGC 3.5 $120 shipped US/Canada, other locations please PM.

There is a copy for $5 less in the cheeseburger thread posted earlier this evening, so someone go buy that one and then someone come buy mine! ;)

The CGC number is 0116434001 if you can't read it in the scans.

lol Small world isn't it? Thanks for the advertising (thumbs u ... For what it is worth I think yours presents a little bit better :)

Got some nice books in here giving one of them an official hm

Amazing Spider-Man 17 CGC 3.5 $120 shipped US/Canada, other locations please PM.

There is a copy for $5 less in the cheeseburger thread posted earlier this evening, so someone go buy that one and then someone come buy mine! ;)

The CGC number is 0116434001 if you can't read it in the scans.

lol Small world isn't it? Thanks for the advertising (thumbs u ... For what it is worth I think yours presents a little bit better :)

Got some nice books in here giving one of them an official hm

Thanks for having a look! :) Enjoyed watching the action tonight, been a long time. If it's one of the Mads you're looking at, let me know. I have a stack of raw stuff including #3, first Alfred E. Newman, first Alfred E. Newman cover, and first magazine size issue. Figured I better stick to CGC to get things rolling again instead of tussling with the raw stuff :)

Leon

Yeah...I struggle with the raw books too...just do not have the grading experience of some of the other boardies yet. The Mads did catch my eye, but it is actually the Young Allies I was thinking about...been getting a bit of Golden Age, but no Timely books yet due to the price point...not the adult heroes, but it would be a good entry point :juggle:

Welcome back to the boards by the way :applause:

Yeah...I struggle with the raw books too...just do not have the grading experience of some of the other boardies yet. The Mads did catch my eye, but it is actually the Young Allies I was thinking about...been getting a bit of Golden Age, but no Timely books yet due to the price point...not the adult heroes, but it would be a good entry point :juggle:

Welcome back to the boards by the way :applause:

Much appreciated! I have a great ASM #17 I could sell you :D

All-Star Western #10 CGC 5.0 $90 shipped US/Canada, other locations please PM.

1st Jonah Hex (This case seems to scan poorly, there's no fading on black parts of this cover.)

all-starwestern197202-010-cgc50a.jpg

all-starwestern197202-010-cgc50b.jpg

all-starwestern197202-010-cgc50c.jpg

I'll take it! PM Sent.

:bump:

Grateful for sales on Cap 100, Young Allies 20 and All-Star Western 10! (worship)

Lowered prices on:

X-Men #2 (2nd app X-Men)

DD #7 (1st red costume)

Mad #5 (low distribution)

Mad #7

Removed pics of sold items.

Others still available, no price change:

ASM #17 (2nd app Green Goblin)

HoS #92 (1st Swamp Thing)

Will add weird stuff later tonight/tomorrow, please message if interested sooner:

Popular Comics #3 CGC 6.5 C2OW (1936)

Funnies #9 CGC 7.0 C2OW (1937)

Heroic Comics #26 CGC 7.5 OW (file copy)

Looney Tunes #15 CGC 6.0 C2OW (Bugs and Porky Christmas cover)

Tarzan #7 CGC 6.5 C2OW

Jamboree Comics #1 CGC 5.0 OW2W

Tom Mix #3 CGC 8.5 OW2W