• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

all winners 9 "the photos are here"

87 posts in this topic

with it's minty fresh white pages and potential as an ideal clean&press book, this book, mark my word will be bought, cleaned pressed& resubmitted, it should sit along side of the other 9.0 as highest graded, but with white pages here and not on the other, this already well know copy should right before your eyes nudge its way to the top, the best copy in the entire universe. my baby! you more than likely will be bidding against prominent collectors & press n' flippers from far and wide. personally i'd like to see it go to a collector and the book never get altered.

with it's minty fresh white pages and potential as an ideal clean&press book, this book, mark my word will be bought, cleaned pressed& resubmitted, it should sit along side of the other 9.0 as highest graded, but with white pages here and not on the other, this already well know copy should right before your eyes nudge its way to the top, the best copy in the entire universe. my baby! you more than likely will be bidding against prominent collectors & press n' flippers from far and wide. personally i'd like to see it go to a collector and the book never get altered.
:preach:

you creating a thread about yourself is your attempt to create a better selling situation for yourself. everyone has a bio page, but your pompice wants more, and 400 feedbacks is what i did last month, it's not all that. me promoting my book that you tried to smooze off me is certainly worth my efforts to brag, boast, spam the boards with, i want everyone to know of the book, you want everyone to know of you, however who can see that there is a difference between promoting a great book vs. promoting a person as insignifigant a belly button lint. hm