• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

all winners 9 "the photos are here"

87 posts in this topic

Depends on whether they consider it a bindery chip. And 143ksk is right about that light center crease. If you don't press it out, CGC will nail the book for it. Pressing will also help that spine lay flat. Right now it has a slight roll.

Can it really get a 9.0 with the paper missing at the top of the spine and along the top edge near the spine?

Looks production related on the spine, so yes, it can make 9.0 with bindery tears. I think the soiled back-cover may be the bigger problem, but dry-cleaning may also solve that problem. That's the prettiest raw I've seen.

Can it really get a 9.0 with the paper missing at the top of the spine and along the top edge near the spine?

Looks production related on the spine, so yes, it can make 9.0 with bindery tears. I think the soiled back-cover may be the bigger problem, but dry-cleaning may also solve that problem. That's the prettiest raw I've seen.

I don't think that wear at the top is production related but it is a pretty book. Tough to grade without a large scan. Are there any creases at the bottom left edge back cover or is that just dirt?

that issue on the bottom back corner was actually a fold in the last page and dirt did accumulate on the cober in that area appearing like a crease. i carefully unfolded the page and cleaned the dirt off. sent it out yesterday and hope to get it into clinks nov focused, cutting it close though, we'll see.