• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Collection On PC...

35 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you out there have your collection on your PC or even on your phone, for quick reference or just for the hell of it? I was going to create an excel spreadsheet of my collection when I came upon a couple comic collection programs that do most of the work for you. Collectorz software seems to be the best IMO, what do you think?

Sorry for the extra thread, hopefully a mod will delete this...

Don't worry about it. At least someone didn't hit you with the classic, "The search button is your friend..."

Wait a minute.....

I just mildly tapped him with it, more of a glancing near-miss if anything. (shrug)

Sorry for the extra thread, hopefully a mod will delete this...

Don't worry about it. At least someone didn't hit you with the classic, "The search button is your friend..."

Wait a minute.....

:makepoint:

How to use the search function.

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you out there have your collection on your PC or even on your phone, for quick reference or just for the hell of it? I was going to create an excel spreadsheet of my collection when I came upon a couple comic collection programs that do most of the work for you. Collectorz software seems to be the best IMO, what do you think?

I have at least 4000 junk comics burnt on dvd-r`s for reading purposes,I buy them, then burn them then sell my original comics.

repeat rinse

Saves a lot of space. (thumbs u

I think it would be best when a new user first signs up that an email be sent showing the noob how to use the "Search" button, contain several examples and show some additional links to the likes of "What scanner to use for Slabs", "The Pressing Threads", and a few more I can't think of right now. This way the newbie has some good solid information to build upon...IMO.

I think it would be best when a new user first signs up that an email be sent showing the noob how to use the "Search" button, contain several examples and show some additional links to the likes of "What scanner to use for Slabs", "The Pressing Threads", and a few more I can't think of right now. This way the newbie has some good solid information to build upon...IMO.

They should have What You Need to Know posts (WYNK posts) like they do in the coin section, the only thing with this is if you look at the coin forum it only gets half the posts of comics and not as many newbies.

It would be nice to have a stickied sub-forum at the top of General that had all of the informative threads in it. A 'New Members Please Read' kind of thing.

It would be nice to have a stickied sub-forum at the top of General that had all of the informative threads in it. A 'New Members Please Read' kind of thing.

I've mentioned that to both Arch and Gemma. No replies.

Would be a great idea, even if it's just a moderator only thread to keep it clean with a few links to search function, scanner threads, packaging threads, Ask CGC forum, etc.

Would eliminate a lot of static in this place.

I've mentioned that to both Arch and Gemma. No replies.

Would be a great idea, even if it's just a moderator only thread to keep it clean with a few links to search function, scanner threads, packaging threads, Ask CGC forum, visual guide to mylar sizes etc.

Would eliminate a lot of static in this place.

(thumbs u