• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Collection On PC...

35 posts in this topic

I think a sub-forum would actually work better as there would be so much information at hand all in one place.

Noob education heaven :cloud9:

That is a terrific idea. :applause:

Maybe a mod access only so informative posts don't get muddied with drek (thumbs u

I think a sub-forum would actually work better as there would be so much information at hand all in one place.

Noob education heaven :cloud9:

That is a terrific idea. :applause:

Maybe a mod access only so informative posts don't get muddied with drek (thumbs u

Some of the threads may need new posts though as new scanners some to light, people may want to ask questions etc...

What if more than a few aren't really noobs? hm ...maybe they start threads on purpose just to see what happens

nah...thats reaching

Wait... you mean..? Naa... that wouldn't... oh wait...

This is the key IMO. As soon as you get one conversation going on in there about Jessica Alba all the scanner threads get lost.

Make it mandatory reading and Mod posts only, much like the "Ask CGC forum" (which is a terrific source of information if anyone actually takes the time to read there..

(thumbs u

much like the "Ask CGC forum" (which is a terrific source of information if anyone actually takes the time to read there.

:gossip: And when CGC feels like selecting a question.

:ohnoez:

True, but I'll bet a large percentage of questions asked here can be answered with 5 minutes worth of reading over there.

True, but I'll bet a large percentage of questions asked here can be answered with 5 minutes worth of reading over there.

It took 5 board members to figure out the first CGC book ever graded, including the picture found, and within only a few hours all the details were revealed.

That's not in that section for fun CGC facts. :(