• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I just Smurfed in my pants!

47 posts in this topic

Well, the Poll to switch *spoon* for *smurf* results look like a bit of a landslide in favor of the switch.

almost 70% of all votes in favor of the switch over.

And for the 14 folks that chose the option to tell me to "Go Smurf Myself" this is for you.

AnimatedGIF-BartSimpsonMoonsTheWorl.gif

Take away that hat and it would look just like his Red Sonja... or his Wonder Woman... or his Alice in Wonderland... or his....

Wait a tic, are you saying that all his women look the same???? Shocked!! SHOCKED I AM!!! :omeh

Take away that hat and it would look just like his Red Sonja... or his Wonder Woman... or his Alice in Wonderland... or his....

Wait a tic, are you saying that most comic artists draw their women the same way, except for hair color and random accessories???? Shocked!! SHOCKED I AM!!! :omeh

Fixed. (thumbs u

Wait a tic, are you saying that all his women look the same???? Shocked!! SHOCKED I AM!!! :omeh

Regardless, I still think he's a great artist and would love to see him do something other than covers/pinups/ calendars again :sumo: