• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo 9/18/10 - report

51 posts in this topic

Yeah, my little sister, her fiance and all their chums got blasted down there. I'm too old for the chicken dance and all that craziness. If I remember correctly, the wife and I spent a lovely evening together not having sex.

You shoulda gone down to the Oktoberfest, got hammered, and then beat up that sissy boy with the flip-flops on in Buck's pics (you know, to prove how tough you are to your wife).

Then, she woulda hooked you up. (thumbs u

Yeah, my little sister, her fiance and all their chums got blasted down there. I'm too old for the chicken dance and all that craziness. If I remember correctly, the wife and I spent a lovely evening together not having sex.

You shoulda gone down to the Oktoberfest, got hammered, and then beat up that sissy boy with the flip-flops on in Buck's pics (you know, to prove how tough you are to your wife).

Then, she woulda hooked you up. (thumbs u

Definitely. Maybe if you see him on the street in the future, you can pick a fight. I mean come on, he looks like Ace Ventura ;)

I'll have somewhat of a report this evening.

Did Harmon really lecture Heath about crosshatching at dinner?

I sat next to Russ at dinner. He is a card. It was his line work that I gave him some pointers on . . .

I actually had a chance to meet him a few times. A guy I used to work with does some MMA training. We've both trained in Tae Kwon Do for many years, which is how we got to talking. Anyway, he knows Rich a little bit and he's from the same part of town. Never got around to getting together though. I'm sure that between MMA and the chicken dance stuff, Mr. Franklin is a pretty busy guy. :grin:

I actually had a chance to meet him a few times. A guy I used to work with does some MMA training. We've both trained in Tae Kwon Do for many years, which is how we got to talking. Anyway, he knows Rich a little bit and he's from the same part of town. Never got around to getting together though. I'm sure that between MMA and the chicken dance stuff, Mr. Franklin is a pretty busy guy. :grin:

If you do fight him, pull his shirt over his head first.

If you do fight him, pull his shirt over his head first.

He's trying to get laid, so it's not "if you fight him", it's "when you fight him". (thumbs u

And, I agree with the strategy.

I met him years ago at two different UFCs and he is a nice guy. Every picture I took with him he looked a little crazy, so I need to get a better one some time :)

Our invited guests really liked that outside the hotel was the largest Oktoberfest in America. It gave them something to do after the show. I think we'll piggy back on the festival next year as well.

4998124135_5c8fcda44f.jpg

5006458697_cec20e4221.jpg

Knee high socks (thumbs u

Our invited guests really liked that outside the hotel was the largest Oktoberfest in America. It gave them something to do after the show. I think we'll piggy back on the festival next year as well.

Crotch high dresses :banana:

Crotch high dresses :banana:

Good by me!!

Wow!

We were mentioned in every major TV, Radio and Newspaper in Cincinnati. All the shops had posters and postcards.

We were even on Convention Scene, Comicbook Resources, Scoop and Comic Related. Not to mention a nice long thread on this board.

I’m sorry you missed the show. We'll try harder next year so you you can attend.

Honestly, I didn't know anything about it either. I probably would have set up.