• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 232

11 posts in this topic

Hi all! This is my first post. I haven't looked at my collection for over a decade. I did collect for well over 25 years, though. I have a bunch of silver/bronze books and I really don't know anything about the new grading system(at least to me) that's used today. So, what do you guys think of this book. I have more but decided to put this one up. Tell me what you guys think of it. Thanks. :grin:

BATMAN232FRONT.jpg

BATMAN232BACK.jpg

232topleft.jpg

232bottomleft.jpg

232toprightcorner.jpg

232bottomright.jpg

I would but I don't think I want to sell it. I've had it since it was new. The old comic store I use to go to when I was a kid never bagged or boarded back issues. They were literary stacked so that you had to rummage through them to find what you want. Everything was out of order. I remember bringing it to the counter and the owner would just pull prices out of his head. I think I paid $3 for it in 1980..

I would but I don't think I want to sell it. I've had it since it was new. The old comic store I use to go to when I was a kid never bagged or boarded back issues. They were literary stacked so that you had to rummage through them to find what you want. Everything was out of order. I remember bringing it to the counter and the owner would just pull prices out of his head. I think I paid $3 for it in 1980..

Selling it is not the only reason to have it graded. Trust me, if you get a good grade

you will treasure the book even more.