• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM.. 6 Books going to CGC in 2 weeks. DC Heavy.. Winner will get a prize.

141 posts in this topic

My books havent been slabbed yet. This kinda is irritating me.

They may be holding them incorrectly fo an additional signing. Just happened to me and I had to call to straighten it out.

They may be holding them incorrectly fo an additional signing. Just happened to me and I had to call to straighten it out.

I just called, they are graded, but havent been encapsulated. It will be 3 months saturday, taking that long is just ridiculous. I am not doing SS anymore unless its walk through. I submitted at the same time as Zipper and he got his books back last month. This really irritates me, it happens every time I do SS.

I just called, they are graded, but havent been encapsulated. It will be 3 months saturday, taking that long is just ridiculous. I am not doing SS anymore unless its walk through. I submitted at the same time as Zipper and he got his books back last month. This really irritates me, it happens every time I do SS.

Are they going to put a rush on them for you?

Are they going to put a rush on them for you?

Nope. The answer was "we dont have anything that says when they will be encapsulated."

Im seriously just going for sketches, im done with the yellow label waiting. They did the same thing last year..

:makepoint: they will give you the grades over the phone. Just get them already.

:makepoint: they will give you the grades over the phone. Just get them already.

Ya think he's afraid of Gemma ?

They arent final until the books are slabbed :sumo:

No. He is just dense.

:blush: