• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Restored Golden Age Books.

1 post in this topic

I'm looking to buy high grade restored copies of valuable Golden age comics. I'm not looking for any issues in particular, but the idea is I'm looking for restored comics of books worth enough that they would be very difficult for most people to afford if not for the restoration. (Books with NM values of $10,000 or more) No books are too expensive. (If you have a restored Action 1 or 'Tec 27 I'd love to hear about it!) Slight restoration is preferable, but moderate and extensive restoration is ok too.

If anyone here has any books that fit these criteria that they wouldn't mind selling, or know someone else who has some books, or even someone who saw a book like this for sale at the megacon, please let me know. Even if you don't own any of these books yourself, I'd be happy to pay a finder's fee for any info that leads to a successful purchase.

Thanks!