• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead OA, CGC 9.9's and Signature Books For Sale! now closed

26 posts in this topic

As fall approaches...

DSC025351.jpg

Leaves will begin to turn color...

DSC025432.jpg

The air will get cooler...

DSC025481.jpg

But, you can always depend on one man to dress his cat up in a Patriot jersey and sell some great books.

DSC025321.jpg

That man is me.

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10 Priority shipping within the US and Canada. Combined shipping available. No Probation List members, time payments or Personal Payments please. Prices are fairly firm.

My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

:gossip:Foliage pics taken just a couple hours ago, outside.

Walking Dead #47 SS CGC 9.8(signed by Robert Kirkman and signed/sketched by Cliff Rathburn :o ).

DSC013421.jpg

:gossip: Cliff doesn't do a lot of signatures and has maybe just a couple or more graded sketches out there too, that I know of.

...and

Walking Dead #27 CGC 9.6 Qualified Manufacturing Error Edition.

DSC013451.jpg

DSC093511.jpg

First Appearance of the Governor(not noted on the label).

It reads: Manufactured with 1st four wraps, inserted twice, affects story. Incomplete.

Manufacturing Error. Incomplete.

...and

Cliff Rathburn's Original Art from the back cover of #51.

DSC02236.jpg

...which is in a mylar sleeve.

DSC025501.jpg

...which usually goes for $200(written on back).

DSC025491.jpg

It has rounded corners from bouncing around in Cliff's busy portafolio and some imperfections(rubbing on back and an inch crease near the top left), but presents very nicely. Cliff told me he actually hated this piece. I put it in away once I got home, but never got around to framing it. OA isn't for me, I guess :( . Here is a pic of the corners. This will be included in "as is condition".

DSC022401.jpg

DSC022431.jpg

It will be shipped in it's mylar, sandwiched in between two pieces of corrugated cardboard, wrapped up in bubblewrap in a strong box padded with balled up plastic bags(delivery confirmation and insurance included).

DSC025511.jpg

My cat did many tests to test the box's strength and approves of it's durability.

DSC025531.jpg

TWD #27 CGC 9.6, TWD #47 SS CGC 9.8 & Cliff Art(cat not included) for $350. :cool: