• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaz973's feedback

112 posts in this topic

Bought a book from Garry about a week ago. left town, and it was waiting for me when I got back today. Lightning fast shipping from the UK and a beautifully packed book full of Bad Assery

Thanks a ton

Mark

Just completed my most recent transaction with Garry...he was gracious to offer me a very nice old blue label FF 24 9.0 to fill that hole in my set...beautiful book! And of course sent with Boozad-approved packing and lightning "across-the-pond" speed shipping! And of course excellent communication throughout! Couldn't ask for a better transaction...Garry's the best! :headbang:

I just received FF 30 and FF 41 from Garry. Lovely books in bomb-proof packaging. Garry is one of the very best sellers I have ever dealt with in 30+ of collecting these funny books.

As he is wont to say, Cheers, Mate!

:applause:

(thumbs u

Just bought a couple of books off Garry and have to say he's a scholar and a gentleman. I'm looking forward to not only another chance to buy more books from Garry but to also chatting to him on the boards. Cheers Garry