• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman collection grows. posted by garsull2

4 posts in this topic

Got two new ones today.

I recently pointed out a web site that had a issue mschmidt was looking for and he rewarded me with Sandman #20 signed and sketched by Colleen Doran. I got to say that I think that I got the better comic. THanks. Michael.

I also purchased from him, Sandman: Endless Nights Special for $40. I love any Sandman book in 9.8 but this one really looks great.

I'll won't be buying to much more this year because Christmas is coming and I got to buy gifts. I might add 2 or 3 more to the collection. We will see how the bidding goes.

Thanks again to mschmidt (Michael) for the incredible freebee.

Gary.

See more journals by garsull2

Congrats Gary, and kudos to Michael for being his customary classy self. I have been slowly getting Sandman books done for the last several years. I have gotten several from most of the major arcs, with the exception of Game of You. If there ever were a series that I would complete, it would be Sandman.

It is great to see collectors helping each other out and on a fantastic series to boot!!