• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Palmer Feedback - What did the chicken say to the thief?

74 posts in this topic

Sold me a CGC Cerebus and I love it to death. Super transaction too.

An A+ dude, if I had a brother, I would wish it to be him, not just so I can thumb through his books lol.

: D

Bought a key from Adam, ST 110 SS. The book was shipped next day and arrived at my house in 2 days. Packaging was perfect, in a nice big USPS box with lots of bubble wrap, etc. I will definitely buy from Adam again...he's just gotta put up some more sweet books!

Thanks Adam.

Adam hooked me up with a sweat sketch from my wish list. Fast Shipper and Easy to work with. I plan on picking off his Goblin Army for my personal collection one-by-one. :sumo:

Great couple of CGC SS books with two awesome looking sketches.

Adam did a great job getting the books to me stationed overseas in Belgium. It was a pleasure conducting the transaction with him, and I will continue to check out the CGC SS books that he posts for sales (thumbs u

I just got my signed slab that I bought from Adam and it looks great! Adam is a great seller! This is how smooth this transaction went down. I sent Adam a check for a slab that was on its way to him. A day or 2 later he got the slab and posted a nice big pic of it so I would have a good look at what I would be getting. After my check cleared he packaged it up really well and shipped it priority. This has definitely been a great first experience buying from another board member!

Thanks Adam! :grin:

Communication was good but the packaging could of been better, 1 sheet of bubble wrap was used & it wasnt enough because the CGC case arrived cracked. For future shipments i suggest you use stuffing paper as well to keep the book from sliding inside the box as well as more bubble wrap.