• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 day left for the Old Cap.and Bucky

5 posts in this topic

Truth be told I don't think in my personal opinion that they are getting much attention and if I have to I will pull them and have them restored. I know their old and have some problems but doesn't anyone appreciate old comics anymore ? Someone asked me to sell them seperately on two occasions and I would have netted about 450.00 for Cap. and Wonder Woman , 50.00 for Superman but I had already had them bundled together on the big E. Oh well lesson learned.

589a8bee32fb4_415736-CaptainAmericaCenterfold.jpg.d49555a90f59ff4b8e7f16ba3ca7653b.jpg

Maybe if you put links in your posts people would show some interest. Or, how about bumping one of the dozen or so other threads you started about this lot of books instead of starting a new one everytime?

sumo.gif

Sorry Dude... I have been having to step lightly within so many message boards that I have posted on ...this one for example... I got an e-mail the other day from the mod. saying post was deleted because I ....advertised? I will re-read the forum rules again . foreheadslap.gif