• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Resurrection feedback thread.

50 posts in this topic

I purchased a big ole box of books from Pat...it took maybe a month to put together as he took the time to talk over what he had to sell, recommendations on good books to read, and was great to work with. Yet another example of what made returning to the hobby enjoyable.

Can't say anything but good things about working with Pat. (thumbs u

Aside from buying lots of my stuff he is always willing to share his knowledge - which is awesome because in his head is a veritable cornucopia of comic & pop culture knowledge - just waiting to be tapped!

Did I mention that he is a great buyer and seller of vintage goods? And an excellent grader? And uses only the safest packaging?

Well, he does. And that's why he gets my vote for CGC Forumite Of The Month, March 2011. :applause:

Got a Smash 74 from Pat that was very strictly graded and reasonably priced. Pat also threw in some freebies, including some BA DC horror. He's one of the nicest guys on the forum, buy with confidence!