• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicconnect grading

29 posts in this topic

so if it is here on the boards it must be true right? so if i say pigs fly it MUST be true because you read it here,

lets get something straight, metro DID NOT INVENT THE TEN POINT SYSTEM OVERSTREET USES. it was done as a group at the OVERSTREET ADVISOR MEETING AND ALL ADVISORS ( including me) HAD INPUT. IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT. please stop repeating this bull hockey. Cripes.

as for their overgrading ..i have heard that alot but i have no direct knowledge as i will not deal with someone with their poor reputation for fairness and honesty,

^^

You will get many many opinions on Metro. They created the 10 point grading scale cgc uses. They are typically known as over graders, not so much when buying books though. Nearmint bought a 6.0 got a 6.0 from cgc. Comicgrinder bought a raw 9.2 got a 7.5 from cgc. If you can grade, and know the market value of what you are buying you will be fine.

boudreaux and thibodeaux were in the gueydan city bar. a knockout of a blonde walked in. boo said "gotdog, 'das fine, dere, huh?" thib said "yeah, she's at leas' a t''ree" Boo, stunned, yelled "a 3, she got to be a 8, her!" boo said "you must be usin' dat bo derek scale." thib said "well, yeah, what you usin'?" boo said "the clydedales scale." thib asked "what da hell is dat?" boo said "it'd take t'ree of dem horses to pull me off her."

You will get many many opinions on Metro. They created the 10 point grading scale cgc uses. They are typically known as over graders, not so much when buying books though. Nearmint bought a 6.0 got a 6.0 from cgc. Comicgrinder bought a raw 9.2 got a 7.5 from cgc. If you can grade, and know the market value of what you are buying you will be fine.

boudreaux and thibodeaux were in the gueydan city bar. a knockout of a blonde walked in. boo said "gotdog, 'das fine, dere, huh?" thib said "yeah, she's at leas' a t''ree" Boo, stunned, yelled "a 3, she got to be a 8, her!" boo said "you must be usin' dat bo derek scale." thib said "well, yeah, what you usin'?" boo said "the clydedales scale." thib asked "what da hell is dat?" boo said "it'd take t'ree of dem horses to pull me off her."

Where did you get the cajun translation program?

lol:golfclap: I know so many people that would have that exact conversation, with the exact coona$$ accent I have going on in my head right now. Youlibtoplayanuddaday...

As for CC grading, I've purchased a few books from them. Had 2 slabbed. One was graded a 7.0 and came back a 9.0. The other was touted asa 4.0 and came back restored...crapshoot

I did a search for "boudreaux" and got about 10 good jokes. Thanks for the laughs.

I've also watched a few episodes of Swamp People on the History Channel and Troy talks exactly like Boudreaux.