• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kroko Fix - rare Norwegian comic, grade suggestion?

4 posts in this topic

Waiting to receive this comic, its a very rare print, released in 1965 most likely (few copies known to exist at all anymore).

It has some rust on the staples, but otherwise in good shape it seems. Suggestions for a grade here would be much appreciated, as I'm considering having it slabbed. Thanks!

kro-front.jpg

kro-back.jpg

Looks in NM territory but for the rust bleeds. Don't know how CGC would hammer it, but I'd say it brings it down to 7.0 or so.

What do the insides look like (artwise) - I'm guessing it's in B/W

Ah, yes I'm thinking around 6.5 - 7.0 myselfe, but really unsure how much the rust is going to bring it down.

Content alternate between black/white and colour pages. 32 pages in all, and it meassures 5.7 x 8.2 inches. I havnt flipped through it yet to check out the artwork, looking forward to doing so!

What's going on top right front cover? Is that colour loss?

I do not have it in hand yet, but it seems to be slight colour loss, unless its a printing glitch, should pull it down some just to be on the safe side.