• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED -- Slabbed Spidey Super Stories for sale

7 posts in this topic

Not sure how much interest these will generate, but I thought I would offer them to boardies before exploring other options. These are all undercopies that I upgraded in the Clink auction last night (and now I need to actually pay for the upgrades).

Normal forum rules apply. :takeit: rules, but PMs also accepted (timestamps will break ties). Prices are negotiable to a point, but I think the package deal is especially fair. The total population on all 3 books COMBINED is 11 graded copies, so try finding more.

Shipping will be $10 in the US and will be as bulletproof as I can make it. If you want insurance we can talk. If you are outside the US shipping will be whatever the cost is.

Spidey Super Stories #45 -- This was the only graded copy until the 9.6 Don Rosa copy was graded and sold last night (to me). So this is currently one of only two graded copies. Super Stories pretty much all have low populations, and this one is among the tougher issues.

I paid $93 for the 9.6 last night, and I think that this copy is worth a solid $50.

SSS45CGC.jpg

Spidey Super Stories #18 -- One of three graded copies on the census, all owned between me and Doc Joe. Nice book that should have done better than a 9.4 IMHO (I have a few 9.6 books that look worse than this one). Asking $40.

SSS18CGC.jpg

Spidey Super Stories #22 -- Current population is a whopping 6 graded copies. CGC case got a bit bruised on the upper right corner by a bad shipping job when I bought the book. The integrity of the case is fine, and the grade is not affected. Because of the damage I will be asking only $25 for this one so the buyer can afford a reslab if desired.

SSS22CGC.jpg