• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comix4fun's Feedback Thread....

81 posts in this topic

Just made a couple problem free of purchases from me and has the most hilarious PM's this side of Bosco685. A great boardie! (thumbs u

:sumo:

Need to fix that!

Sorry. Let's see. I haven't laughed so hard since Shadow Steven's Traxx movie. hm

:gossip:OK, Comix4fun is a great buyer of funnybooks!

Chris sold me a sweet Wacky Package at his cost even though he could have flipped it for more.

As a capitalist, he disgusts me.

xoxo

greggy

Chris sold me a sweet Wacky Package at his cost even though he could have flipped it for more.

As a capitalist, he disgusts me.

xoxo

greggy

It disgusts me that he did not bleed you dry and charge 10X market. :boo:

Chris has set the gold standard on how people should be treated. He is the envy of every retailer and dealer and as much as they aspire to emulate him, they fall short.

Chris is a mensch among mensches and should be nominated for an honorary Eisner award for reaffirming the 'deal' in dealer.

How's that, eh?

Thanks Chris

I just received my package today and the comic was just as beautiful as you had mentioned and the extra book took me by surprise and was greatly appreciated. The shipping was fast and the communication was great. Thank you so much.

Chris is a great guy. He just sold me a very sweet copy of Dave Stevens Selected Sketches and Studios Vol. 4 signed by Dave himself. It was offered to me by Chris after he saw one of my posts in the Dave Stevens thread. What a guy! :applause:

I've always liked Chris' posts in here because he's a funny guy. And now I find out he's very generous too! Major kudos to Chris! (worship)

:applause: :applause: :applause:

A fantastic transaction on a beautiful raw Pedigree Bats 248 that

is absolutely georgous and the transaction was just a pleasure. (thumbs u

Fast and secure shipping, great communication and the comic was

better than described and another awesome Pedigree freebie thrown

in.

Thanks again for everything Chris, (worship) (worship)

fay :foryou:

Great seller!! I've bought from him more than once.

Just picked up a graded Goon #1 from him. Book was shipped quickly, safe and secure!

Buy with confidence!! (thumbs u