• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm afraid to post an RMA feedback thread...
1 1

66 posts in this topic

Joe helped me in finally acquiring 4 comics that he had graded at CGC after months of trawling the internet, eBay and WTB threads and having no luck!

Very friendly and informative messages, great pricing and has a great eye for 9.8 candidates that he offered a fantastic deal if they didn't grade. Updates with serial numbers and large scans and shipped to a USA boardie promptly and securely on my behalf.

Can't wait to finally get them :cloud9:

First time deal with Joe, won't be my last (thumbs u Thank you!

Joe is a great dude- turned an ugly ASM 122 into a eye-catcher. His breakdowns are detailed and precise, and I couldn't imagine the book looking any better than it does at this moment. I will absolutely be using his services again. Couldn't ask for a better transaction!

Sent some books to RMA for pressing, then submission to CGC. His charge was reasonable and his results were very decent. What impressed me the most was not only the grades that my books received, but it was mostly his attention to detail. He broke down each and every book, in a very detailed fashion, and articulated his thought process and what he felt CGC would grade them at.

I was more than pleased with the communication from start to finish.

Thanks, Joe! (thumbs u

Andy

performed pressing work for me and results were spectacular and extremely quick. top notch communication giving details every step of the way. will be using his services for now on due to his friendly and professional manner. thank you so much!!!!

I had RMA press some books for me and the results were far above what I expected was possible. The detailed analysis (shocking lol ) was appreciated.

One book was folded origami style and was unwieldy and unreadable. I can now read it and it looks great in a Mylar. The others have been slabbed and increased substantially in value including a GI Joe 21 that is now sitting in a 9.6 slab. :cloud9:

Thanks pal.

RMA found and submitted a book for me ( Star Brand #11 ) that had no representation on the census, let alone a 9.8. I asked him around three years ago if he might be able to help me in my quest. He told me it might take some time, but he would never stop looking and never forget.

I'm happy to say that I am now the proud owner of the only and highest graded copy of this book. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you

Casey

:applause: That's awesome.

Joe is awesome, sent a few books to get pressed and was more than happy with the outcome. Gives a detailed breakdown of each book of flaws and gives his opinion on grading of each book. Will definitely use again and praise his work.

Joe (RMA) performed magic on a bunch of books I submitted to him, specifically some Thor 337s. I've been a hoarder and have gathered dozens of Thor 337 in the past ($2-$3 bucks apiece) and they were sitting in my closet for ever. Sent my best to Joe and he performed magic to my 9.2-9.4 books. Of the 35 I sent, 33 were 9.8s and 3 were 9.6s. Through his emails I know he takes his time, ensures the best press available, and when you get submissions he also is excited about your books. Fricken unreal!!!

He even called me when he found out a couple books of mine that were pressed (George of the Jungle #1, Avengers 161, Zoo funnies #2) had received top grades in Census!!

There may be bigger names out there for pressing, but Joe will always get my business. See my beauties below!!! Thank you Joe!!!

IMG_0020_zpsf0186f78.jpg]Thor 337[/url]

Edited by azcards4ever

Joe (RMA) performed magic on a bunch of books I submitted to him, specifically some Thor 337s. I've been a hoarder and have gathered dozens of Thor 337 in the past ($2-$3 bucks apiece) and they were sitting in my closet for ever. Sent my best to Joe and he performed magic to my 9.2-9.4 books. Of the 35 I sent, 33 were 9.8s and 3 were 9.6s. Through his emails I know he takes his time, ensures the best press available, and when you get submissions he also is excited about your books. Fricken unreal!!!

He even called me when he found out a couple books of mine that were pressed (George of the Jungle #1, Avengers 161, Zoo funnies #2) had received top grades in Census!!

There may be bigger names out there for pressing, but Joe will always get my business. See my beauties below!!! Thank you Joe!!!

IMG_0020_zpsf0186f78.jpg]Thor 337[/url]

Now that's a sexy pic right there.

Thanks D!

:cloud9:

RMA is the real deal! (thumbs u (thumbs u

His work is of the highest quality, and he communicates with you through the whole process very professionally. He has a ton of knowledge about comics and the hobby in general. Personally, I like knowing someone who loves the hobby is working on my books. The passion comes through. 2c

The book below was a very special job to me. Thor #385 has the best Hulk vs. Thor fight, and was one of my favorite comics I read 100's of times as a kid. It's also one of the few books written by Stan Lee in the 80's, so it was the perfect choice for me to get autographed by Stan Lee.

It is VERY tough to find in high grade. I have a Universal CGC 9.8 but I didn't think it would pass again at 9.8. I had been looking for years for another candidate with no luck, so I knew my only option was to find someone to help me.

I sent RMA the CGC 9.4 below. Joe did the work and hand delivered it to the facilitator at the con so it wouldn't have to be shipped again. He was also excited to see how the book was going to grade and we exchanged several PM's about it. He was excited and invested in the book coming back the best it could.

Here are the BEFORE and AFTER pictures. He turned a CGC 9.4 into a CGC 9.8 SS by STAN LEE!!

He is now my go to guy for any work I will have done in the future. Thanks again!!!

Thor38594to98_zps592c5a74.jpg

From this:

Batman234CGC96WP_zpsee9aaf48.jpg

To This:

Batman2340001_zps347bc440.jpg

I've had RMA do work on raw books and the results both saved me money and made me money at the same time! And of course, that result above makes me very happy but believe it or not, what made me happier was the complete professionalism, responsiveness and accuracy of his work and his timely communication. I can't think of one thing he could do different; none.

Already started pulling more books out of the collection for work.

(thumbs u

I sent a batch of books to Joe for some work and then subsequent submission to CGC for me. I am extremely pleased with the results and entire process. Joe's communication was great and never faltered. Timely responses and detailed analysis of every book. His assessments were almost spot on with the CGC results. Actually, he was tighter than CGC on some instances.

All in all, I am very happy with the entire process and I will certainly be using RMA again in the future! Definitely an asset to the boards.

Ernie