• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudofwit feedback...

89 posts in this topic

cloudofwit is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

-TMC

divad, everything was written as I instructed you to do, except I wanted something in there about me being somewhat sexy for a middle-aged fellow. Nonetheless, tell me your mailing address so I can get that check in the mail. Oh, ! This isn't a PM?!

Received a breathtaking ASM #129 from Scott yesterday. Super-fast shipping, great guy to deal with. ..and the one and only boardie so far that I've sold anything to. Thanks Scott! (thumbs u

Just received several ASM I bought from Cloudofwit (Scott) and I wanted to say thank you and give Scott a (thumbs u

Packaging and communication was great. I am looking forward to buying from him again in the future.

"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent."

Figured you would appreciate this in the Kudos buddy! Scott lives life on his terms and by a philosophy well worth listening in on if you get the chance to chat with him. Humor, kindness, and an all around excellent buyer and seller...no need to repent for that my friend lol

So to the man that often takes the more difficult path in a search for all that is good and true in the world of comics...KUDOS (worship)

:gossip: Oh yeah, I have bought, sold, and traded with Scott a number of times and everything went perfect!

I recently purchased some sweet TODs and a ASM #100 from Cloudy :cloud9: and I couldn't be happier! :banana:

The fact that I haven't even received them yet should tell you how awesome this guy is. He even sent me a partial refund of $2.00 when shipping wasn't quite as expensive as what he charged. Now THAT is an extremely cool boardie - honest, reliable and his grading is dead on. Safe & secure packaging too. (thumbs u

He also purchased a nothin' special MTU from me a little while back. I hadn't had any action in the thread yet and he came in and purchased something. After he laid down that :takeit: my sales thread picked up 200%. So not only a good customer but someone who can make or break your sales thread!

The morale of the story?

Buy his and then book him for an appearance at your next FS thread! :headbang:

Just want to thank Scott for the great packaging of a nice ASM 136 I recently bought from him.

I have bought from Scott several times and I am never disappointed. Great guy!!