• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudofwit feedback...

89 posts in this topic

Scott is one of the brightest guys on the boards. Smart, literate and considerate. It has always been my honor to interact with Scott via a sales thread or pm. The Crème de la Crème.

He sold me that ASM # 92, CGC 9.0, with the DESTROYED slab by an inconsiderate shipping carrier. His loss is now part of my refurbishing projects.

Great job, Scott!

CAL who will take the fixer( re-subs)-uppers!

Scott is one of the brightest guys on the boards. Smart, literate and considerate. It has always been my honor to interact with Scott via a sales thread or pm. The Crème de la Crème.

+1

i couldn't have said it any better. Mr Scott just rules that's all there is to it. And it's not just because he keeps buying books from me. But like dzminn said: he's always considerate, very bright and all around cool guy. Thanks Scott!

Was going to give Scott props only for releasing a book he took in someones else's sales thread and let me have it. Which was a WAY cool thing to do..

But then I saw a ASM book I wanted in his sales thread and I picked it up.

Great packing and shipped I think that day, it got here very quick.

One of the coolest board members I've be in contact so far.

Thanks

:headbang:

Amazing Spider-man 74 - mailed out quickly and packed very well. Thank you very much and I would definitely deal with Scott again in the future.

I purchased an ASM #47 and #73--both CGC 9.0 (OWW) from Scott. This was actually my first purchase on the forums and what a great start!

All the communication was professional and Scott even showed me a few of the ropes to help answer a few questions I had on how things worked around here.

Shipping was fast, packaging great. Thanks!

Brian (armand242)

Picked up another book...a beautiful slabbed ASM 44 9.0 White Pager :cloud9: from Scott as of late...couldn't resist the book was bee-ootie-ful and perfectly registered...

As usual, a perfect transaction with prompt shipping and superior packaging...THX AGAIN Scott! Look forward to our next deal! :headbang:

Gotta echo the previous post, Scott is definitely one of the best guys on the Boards!

He worked with me to get some key books I needed for my collection, and he was very patient!

The books were shipped fast and secure, and I couldn't be happier. He's a cool dude and definitely made a return customer out of me.

Thanks!