• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded GA Archie Comics in Short Supply

424 posts in this topic

sorry if this is poor etiquette but I am looking to let go of most of my archie's. I've ran into some problems and need to let them go. Is my best bet to put them on ebay, sell them on comiclink or post them on the board to get top dollar?

I have some decent ones #50 6.0, #49 DC 7.0, AA #4 7.0, #46 5.5, #45 7.0, Katy Keene #1 6.0.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

sorry if this is poor etiquette but I am looking to let go of most of my archie's. I've ran into some problems and need to let them go. Is my best bet to put them on ebay, sell them on comiclink or post them on the board to get top dollar?

I have some decent ones #50 6.0, #49 DC 7.0, AA #4 7.0, #46 5.5, #45 7.0, Katy Keene #1 6.0.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

I'm no expert on selling books; however, I would post your books here on the boards in the Selling Forum. It won't cost you a dime but be prepared to negotiate and accept offers. If you plan to sell them on Comiclink, you will need to have them graded by CGC. That of course is costly but it levels the playing field for both buyer and seller to have a third-party grade your books and determine the page quality which is also very important to buyers. Ebay would be my last option but I would still have them graded before putting them on the bay. Protects the buyer; unless you bought these books off the stands yourself, you protect yourself if the book is later discovered to have restoration. Well, that's my advice--take it or leave it--but good luck just the same.

SLR