• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 121, 122 and 129

3 posts in this topic

I bought slabbed copies, so I'm getting rid of these. Sorry about the inconsistent pics; I don't have access to the books right now, and therefore can't get proper scans.

The 129 I just picked up from Scott (cloudofwit). It's a nice looking VG+, with a subscription crease and tape pull keeping it out of the FN/VF range.

The 121 I'll call a 7.0, and the 122 is around a 5.5- 6.0 and presents nicer than the scan.

asm12175.jpg

asm12260.jpg

ASM12945.jpg

I'm looking for $225 shipped in North America. If you live elsewhere, we can work something out. I accept Paypal as payment.

Please note: due to my school schedule, I may not be able to ship these for a week or so, but I'll send you a tracking # when I do. If this is a problem, please don't buy.

Thread will be open for 24 hours only. Thanks for looking!

I bought slabbed copies, so I'm getting rid of these. Sorry about the inconsistent pics; I don't have access to the books right now, and therefore can't get proper scans.

The 129 I just picked up from Scott (cloudofwit). It's a nice looking VG+, with a subscription crease and tape pull keeping it out of the FN/VF range.

The 121 I'll call a 7.0, and the 122 is around a 5.5- 6.0 and presents nicer than the scan.

asm12175.jpg

asm12260.jpg

ASM12945.jpg

I'm looking for $225 shipped in North America. If you live elsewhere, we can work something out. I accept Paypal as payment.

Please note: due to my school schedule, I may not be able to ship these for a week or so, but I'll send you a tracking # when I do. If this is a problem, please don't buy.

Thread will be open for 24 hours only. Thanks for looking!

:takeit: