• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Evans has BULKED UP! Latest photos...

41 posts in this topic

Good thing anabolic steroids aren't illegal for Hollywood.

agreed plus I bet a little cgi magic has been at work in here as well ;)

No it hasn't, those aren't shots for the film. I don't see his change as being either unrealistic or necessarily steroid-assisted, he was already thin and in shape, going from there to his current build could easily be done in a few months with some extended gym time. He's not weightlifter-ripped, just above average, he looks like he just went from doing push-ups to actually working with weights, you see dozens of builds like this or far better at just about any gym.

article-1314689-0B54D482000005DC-643_634x816.jpg

Good thing anabolic steroids aren't illegal for Hollywood.

agreed plus I bet a little cgi magic has been at work in here as well ;)

No it hasn't, those aren't shots for the film. I don't see his change as being either unrealistic or necessarily steroid-assisted, he was already thin and in shape, going from there to his current build could easily be done in a few months with some extended gym time. He's not weightlifter-ripped, just above average, he looks like he just went from doing push-ups to actually working with weights, you see dozens of builds like this or far better at just about any gym.

article-1314689-0B54D482000005DC-643_634x816.jpg

He looks like Alan Partridge...

alan-partridge460_795711c.jpg