• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Signatures

13 posts in this topic

No sigs on mega keys. :sumo: So yeah, I'd rather have the blue label.

I prefer reprints and such signatures. Another thing I like to do is find characters that creators actually had a hand in creating. I just had Russ Heath sign an Agents of Atlas #9 variant because it had a really nice Marvel Boy image on the cover and Heath co-created him with Stan Lee.

Do most of you signature collectors prefer a mega key with the signature or one without for the same money at a higher grade?

I prefer you not 2 post under this alias anymore and move on 2 one of the shills you created today so we can move them down the line towards the chopping block alleybat.

I would very rarely have a GA signed, and then only at low grade, unless there are mid-grades aplenty. SA is a little different. High grades are okay to sign IMO as long as there are plenty of a specific issue out there. SA lone or rare high grades, no, I'd take the high grade unsigned. Nearly most high grade BA to me are eligible for signature ... there are so many out there .. and tons not yet released to market. Just my 2c

No sigs on mega keys. :sumo: So yeah, I'd rather have the blue label.

I prefer reprints and such signatures. Another thing I like to do is find characters that creators actually had a hand in creating. I just had Russ Heath sign an Agents of Atlas #9 variant because it had a really nice Marvel Boy image on the cover and Heath co-created him with Stan Lee.

That was a frickin' cool book!!

I would very rarely have a GA signed, and then only at low grade, unless there are mid-grades aplenty. SA is a little different. High grades are okay to sign IMO as long as there are plenty of a specific issue out there. SA lone or rare high grades, no, I'd take the high grade unsigned. Nearly most high grade BA to me are eligible for signature ... there are so many out there .. and tons not yet released to market. Just my 2c

+1 and well said.