• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Spooky Empire Horror con - October 8 & 9 - ACT FAST!

20 posts in this topic

I am accepting submissions for the upcoming Spooky Empire horror convention on October 8th and 9th. Special guests include:

Robert Englund (and many of the NOES #1 cast)

John Carpenter

Danny Trejo

Ace Frehley

The guest list is pretty good if you're interested in getting horror actor's signatures. Lots of potential magazines and comics for SS to add to your collection!

You can see the full guest list here:

Spooky Empire Guest List

PM me for Prices and details. One note - I am only accepting a total of FIVE slots for John Carpenter, and it's one per person, first come first serve via PM. I am working on getting some of the new Machete comics for those of you who want a Danny Trejo SS or if you already have it, send it in!

Three final notes:

1. The books will need to be sent SOON so get 'em ready while you wait for a PM back from me.

2. When payment is sent, I will need extra beyond the normal cost to cover signing fees from these actors.

3. All comics sent in will be Fast Tracked, and that expense will be factored into your cost.

If you have any questions, let me know! Good luck, and happy hunting/submitting! :)

doh!

I knew I should have just sucked it up and finally bought a copy of the Halloween comic I own the cover painting to, that way I would at least have a copy laying around for when these people show up.

Isnt that the book jonjesper has a bunch of?

I do have Halloween One Good Scare copies available, all should be 9.8 copies so if anyone needs any and is panicing about getting a book to Joel for Carpenter, let me know. Not sure which one Mephisto needs, I am thinking it is the Bill S cover though?

JJ

I do have Halloween One Good Scare copies available, all should be 9.8 copies so if anyone needs any and is panicing about getting a book to Joel for Carpenter, let me know. Not sure which one Mephisto needs, I am thinking it is the Bill S cover though?

JJ

Yeah I was looking for the Billy S one.

halloweenframed.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday, thanks again Kris/Joel!!

machete.jpg

AWESOME!! I couldn't find the variant cover anywhere!

Thanks Glenn :)

Kudos to my buddy Jason (Shortstack Comics) for the hook-up on the 1:10 photo variant :headbang: