• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muslim Superhero Comic Book to Make Its Debut

26 posts in this topic

Sooo, does every character have to reveal their religious preferences now? :whistle:

Yes, along with sexual preference and their thoughts on illegal immigration... :sumo:

IBTL :grin:

lol. I knew when I made that post that the IBTL's would start flowing in...

Sooo, does every character have to reveal their religious preferences now? :whistle:

Yes, along with sexual preference and their thoughts on illegal immigration... :sumo:

Nothing personal, man. Just trying to warn you. Don't make make any comments you'll live to regret! :ohnoez:

Nothing personal, man. Just trying to warn you. Don't make make any comments you'll live to regret! :ohnoez:

Yeh, I don't think I'll regret making that joke, but thanks for the warning...

Watchoo talking about? (: