• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EvilAsh's Feedback Thread

32 posts in this topic

I got an e-mail from Steve a couple of weeks ago asking if I needed a copy of a book he had an extra of. I did need it. I sent the cash, Steve sent the book and two days later I had a book I needed that I didn't even have to shop for.

I wish every book I wanted would fall into my lap like that.

Thanks bro.

2nd time dealing with Steve and both times were great experiences. Just got my latest purchase from him. It is a beauty! I normally don't go for Signature Series but I love the cover, it being of the highest grade, the triple sigs with good placement and the sketch by Adlard was an excellent choice so I'm beginning to make some exceptions and had to have this one. He's definitely got great taste so I'll likely be buying something from him in the future. (thumbs u

Excellent packing: (worship) I know when it takes me more than 5 minutes and a box cutter to extract the slab that I won't have any worries about damage.

Thanks,

Dan

Great dealing with Steve. Perfect packaging and fast shipping. Not to mention a killer deal on a graded East of West. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with home again.

Pete

Edited by greekboy