• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg Captain America Comics #41 and #47 Last War Covers CGC 4.0 & CGC 7.0

9 posts in this topic

Hate to get rid of these but I am trying to raise some funds for New York Comic Con so I thought I would put these up for sale. I will entertain reasonable offers

Captain America Comics #41 Alex Schomburg Cover last Japanesse War Cover with Off-White Pages. #0988688014 $850.00

Captain America Comics #47 Alex Schomburg Cover last German war Cover CGC 7.0 Cream to Off white #0985295001 $1500.00

Terms:I accept paypal(pm me for details) and money orders. Price Includes free priorty shipping to the USA only. Foreign winner would pay actual cost. Insurance is additional for both US and foreign.

First :takeit: rules the boards

Captain America Comics #41 Alex Schomburg Cover last Japanesse War Cover with Off-White Pages #0988688014

$850.00

RAD8A95F2009127_163634.jpg

Captain America Comics #47 Alex Schomburg Cover last German war Cover CGC 7.0 Cr/ow #0985295001 $1500.00

captain47.jpg

Books sold via pm to vtcomics thanks

He's a liar...... :whistle:

Ummm... Phil. Weren't you getting OUT of comics? lol

Congrats! That's my old copy of 41. Love that cover!

I am selling off most of my stuff. But I am addicted to Schommy Timely's.... :insane:

I am selling off most of my stuff. But I am addicted to Schommy Timely's.... :insane:

"Schommy Timely's" are the best. :cloud9:

"Schommy Timely's" are the best. :cloud9:

Yes. They sure are.