• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy the Kidd - Feed-me-back Thread!

34 posts in this topic

just received the books i purchased and what else can i say that hasnt been said before. fast communicator, great packaging, great conditions to books, and an overall awesome person and seller. will definitely buy from again

I just picked up a few slabs and a handful of raw books from Bill, and I couldn't be happier. The books and slabs were perfect. The shipping was lightning fast, and the packaging was bomb-proof. He accomplished this outstanding packaging without the use of miles of packing tape or packing peanuts, which I greatly appreciate.

Thanks, Bill. I look forward to doing more business in the future,

Picked up a SS Jim Lee book from Bill and the transaction was flawless. Actually, the book was shipped out and delivered to me before I even realized it was sent. Packing was great and the slab arrived safely. Bill rules and his sketches are even better!

Thanks Bill!