• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Heroes Collection. Preacher #1, Stumptown #1, Morning Glories #1 & #2 added.

7 posts in this topic

I've just put up my collection of DC Super Heroes figurines and magazines on eBay as we're running out of room to put them. I have some ideas but the wife don't like 'em!

It's a complete collection up to #67 and includes all of the Special and Super Special editions, limited edition Batman with Batcycle, subscriber only rooftop Batman, all magazines, binders and stands.

It's probably impossible to ship this lot the States due to the immense cost it would take to ship them, but it's ideal for UK boardies who are interested in these. It is a gorgeous set and a reluctant sale, but there you go.

Linky.

I have the lot listed for 30 days Keith, if it doesn't move after that I may consider splitting it up. I'm in no rush to sell them really now I've cancelled my subscription, we were just really running out of room to put them.

PM me which ones you'd be interested in and I'll make sure you get first shout if I ever do split them (thumbs u

Added some books with BINS and Best Offers.

Books include:

Stumptown #1 and #2 first prints.

Morning Glories #1 (2nd print) and #2 (1st print)

Preacher #1

Always open to offers :)

Linky

Stumptown11stprint.jpg

Stumptown296CopyA.jpg

Preacher1.jpg

MorningGlories1.jpg

MorningGlories2.jpg