• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 55

23 posts in this topic

6.5 Possible 7.0 In hand IMHO.

doh! Really?!? That would be the sharpest 6.5 on the planet...that would be the sharpest 7.5 on the planet.

What am I missing here? (shrug)

If the tear/crease was all that was wrong it could get 7.0/7.5. It looks like the book has some tanning issues as well. I would still put it in the 6.5/7.0 range.

6.5 Possible 7.0 In hand IMHO.

doh! Really?!? That would be the sharpest 6.5 on the planet...that would be the sharpest 7.5 on the planet.

What am I missing here? (shrug)

I'm new here, and from what I see from my limited experience, it's really difficult to achieve a high grade unless the comic book is 100% immaculate.

:whistle:

I'd give it a 7.0 to 7.5

That would be the only Iron Man you would buy? What about #1? 11? 118? 128?

All killer Iron Man's

I am ont a big marvel fan but I do like marvel universe stuff and there are the first ap of Thanos and Drax in this one

I'd give it a 7.0 to 7.5

That would be the only Iron Man you would buy? What about #1? 11? 118? 128?

All killer Iron Man's

I am ont a big marvel fan but I do like marvel universe stuff and there are the first ap of Thanos and Drax in this one

I'm pretty much in agreement, the #55 and #282 are the only two IRON MAN title books I'll keep in my collection.

stashman, sell this book to me so that I can slab it...just too curious!