• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

Mailed my blank cover book out today to BTK :headbang:

NICE! (thumbs u

I just decided to buy one that Bill already has. Figured it wouldve cost the same as shipping it to him anyways. Plus his books are probably in better condition then mine :headbang:

I missed out because of several reasons.......... Baby room coming into play. And now I need to save every little penny that I can. Babies are not cheap! But this experience is turning into a blessing.

To Billy, congrats on another successful sketch opp. And to those who got in, you will not be dissappointed.

I missed out because of several reasons.......... Baby room coming into play. And now I need to save every little penny that I can. Babies are not cheap! But this experience is turning into a blessing.

To Billy, congrats on another successful sketch opp. And to those who got in, you will not be dissappointed.

My 3rd is due in April. Kids are :cloud9: Not cheap? Wait until he's born ;)

Baby's not due till late December or first week of January. And yes, I will post pictures when HE (Oliver Graig Morejon) comes.

His name already sounds impressive! :kidaround: Hmm, Oliver and I could have something in common if he comes into the world on Dec 26. Maybe all Boxing Day kids love Spidey :cloud9:

My 3rd is due in April. Kids are :cloud9: Not cheap? Wait until he's born ;)

Congrats Jeff! I have 3 brothers and 1 sister (who's in heaven) and they really are a handful! Tell me all your kids love Zombies and Cibopaths :insane: