• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korvac Saga Kudos thread

27 posts in this topic

I just completed a purchase transaction with Rich. First rate all around.

Great communication, letting me know when it shipped, tracking, etc.

He shipped immediately and the book was packaged well.

I would feel absolutely confident in buying from him again.

Oh man...where do I begin? Rich and I go many many transactions back...or should I say many many dollars back :insane::tonofbricks:

Some of the nicest books in my set :cloud9: previously resided in Rich's collection...but more importantly, I know we've made a lifelong friendship...anyone considering a deal with Rich are in the best of hands, bar none! (thumbs u

And I'd like to think this little transaction might've been the impetus to send KS on one of the most intensive and torrid Pre-Hero hunts/obsessions these boards will probably ever see... :headbang:

TALESOFSUSPENSE11CGC75-4.jpg

Just received three slabs from Rich today from this selling thread

ASM # 18 CGC 6.5

Marvel Feature # 1 CGC 7.5

X Men # 113 CGC 9.4

This was at least the fourth time that I've bought from Rich and every deal has been nothing short of perfect. He was one of the first people that I bought from on the CGC boards and he's one of the best. (thumbs u

Rich sold me a Journey Into Mystery Annual recently and this deal was just as perfect as all the other ones. First class seller. (worship)