• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crow #1

18 posts in this topic

As someone who bought a lot of these on eBay a while back. Be very very careful(finger and palm prints along with spinal stress :cloud9: ) . I got to the point of only buying them in slabs. It's probably what made me snap and start collecting Gem Mint books. But, I digress...

9.0 (thumbs u

My Crow 1 9.0 came from this cool dude right here so he knows what he's talking about ;)

As someone who bought a lot of these on eBay a while back. Be very very careful(finger and palm prints along with spinal stress :cloud9: ) . I got to the point of only buying them in slabs. It's probably what made me snap and start collecting Gem Mint books. But, I digress...

9.0 (thumbs u

9.0 I just have to hit those lower spine bends hard. Agreed though that those could be pressed out and a 9.4 maybe could be achieved. Classic $1 box damage on that book

Those color-breaking spine creases can't be pressed out :gossip:

It's a 9.0 book tops.