• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 1 & 2, thread closed

14 posts in this topic

Well, I need to raise some dough for my recent reckless spending. Usual terms: PayPal or snail mail check or MO. :takeit: rules but PM's welcome

1st up Looney Tunes #1 rock-solid G/VG. Looks VG- if not for top staple tear. Terrific OW/W paper; really nice. ON HOLD!

NOTE: When I bought this book off Ed Bird, he thought the top staple possibly might have been replaced. I scoped it out; if it is replaced I sure can't tell the diff.

looneytunes1a.jpg

ltunessplash.jpg

ltunescf.jpg

ltunesbc.jpg

looneytunes1.jpg

Well, I need to raise some dough for my recent reckless spending. Usual terms: PayPal or snail mail check or MO. :takeit: rules but PM's welcome

1st up Looney Tunes #1 rock-solid G/VG. Looks VG- if not for top staple tear. Terrific OW/W paper; really nice. $1250 shipped

Cool book! :applause:

And for the Marilyn fans.....this mag features loads of amazing pics of sexy Norma Jean! And some pretty cool pics of Paul Newman too! The Marilyn centerfold splash is worth the price alone.....WOW. $99 $75 shipped

monroemag.jpg

monroemag2.jpg

monroemag2.jpg

monroebc.jpg

monroebc2.jpg

monroesplash.jpg

Regarding the LT 1, when I sold it to VT, I simply wasn't sure if the staple was replaced or not. I just wanted to disclose my thoughts on it to him and he is doing the same plus one.

1st up Looney Tunes #1 rock-solid G/VG. Looks VG- if not for top staple tear. Terrific OW/W paper; really nice. $1250 shipped

NOTE: When I bought this book off Ed Bird, he thought the top staple possibly might have been replaced. I scoped it out; if it is replaced I sure can't tell the diff.

looneytunes1a.jpg

ltunessplash.jpg

ltunescf.jpg

ltunesbc.jpg

looneytunes1.jpg

This is the second time this book has come up for sale when I am broke :frustrated: